Friday, June 11, 2010

Whites Only

There's a columnist named Reuben Navarette whose main claim to fame is that he's Mexican. He recently posted a column that asked which party should Mexicans support using as his criterion which party had done more for Mexicans. By the way, he always says "Latinos" but he always means Mexicans.

Interesting idea that. Maybe white people in America should decide to vote for the party which does the most for white people. When I say white people, I specifically mean non-Latinos, non-Mexicans and non-illegal immigrants. Let's say white people decided to all vote for the Libertarian candidate and all the Mexicans voted for the Mexican party.

Who would win? We would.

Navarette ought to re-think his notion unless, of course, it's racist for white people to do exactly the same as he urges Mexicans do. Which I'm sure he does. I told you his main claim to fame is that he's a Mexican. I never said he was bright. Or fair.